What Do We Gather And For What Purpose?
First, you have full control of any personal information that you provide to us. You can visit our website without providing us any information. There are certain instances where it will be necessary to collect personal information to be able to provide you with specific services or personalize your experience.
The information that we gather via the website may include the following:
- Information you provide us through forms and email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Computer related data or response data (i.e. IP address or cookies).
We gather these information to:
- Identify you each time you request or wish to have a service/services provided to you.
- Give you access to download free documents or files or send you information we think you may find useful, including information about new Mediaparade services or special offerings.
- Grant you access to our protected and secured sites.
- To be able to maintain and improve site quality and integrity, IP addresses are logged as well as other standard methods of reporting for the purpose of collecting website visitor traffic statistics and for this reason, we may set browser cookies. We do not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information.
- Support your relationship with Mediaparade.
How Does Mediaparade Protect Personally Identifiable Information?
We take every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, their information is protected both online and off-line. Only people who need the information to perform a specific task are granted access to personally identifiable information.
We do not disclose or share any personally identifiable information with third parties. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise give this information to a third party, without your consent.
What Rights Do You Have In Interacting With Mediaparade?
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you through our electronic communications and you may request corrections to that information as well. You can also request to stop communications from Mediaparade at anytime.
For any of these requests or for more information about our privacy policies and practices, please send us an email at admin<@>mediaparade.com.